Jen Vuhuong: Purpose Is The Way
Jen believes that you have a great potential to do something that matters! From a silent Vietnam countryside being called “weird, impossible” kid, she became an international engineer, a 2-time top Master degree scholar, then a TEDx speaker, personal development trainer and writer, coaching people over 30 countries.
In this episode we talk about:
- How Jen got from being a silent and bitter kid to becoming outgoing and feeling alive.
- How to be more confident and engage with other people.
- Speaking up without feeling that people judge you.
- Joining speaking clubs and the crucial role of having a mentor in your life.
- Overcoming the inner voice of not being good enough.
- How to go from feeling unfulfilled to feeling grateful every day.
- 4 life-changing habits you need to know about when you want to implement your life purpose and live with meaning.
Connect with Jen
Join the Dreambuildrs Community:
Join the learning network sign up now
Free Personal Transformation Course
Do you want to connect with like-minded people who are passionately living on purpose and building a positive impact in the world? Join us now and get the 7-Step Personal Transformation and Leadership Course “Discover Your Life Purpose Now” for FREE.
Sign up below to fully activate your potential and live a more meaningful life.
More episodes you 'll enjoy
Kimberly Spencer talks with Jochem about the mindset shifts she made to transform her self-limiting stories, follow her own path, and produce the results that she really wanted in her business. Kimberly Spencer is an award-winning high-performance coach, she has been featured on Netflix and TedX.
Rúna Magnúsdóttir joins Jochem to talk about the impact of socially conditioned boxes on humanity and how to break free from that to become more of who we are meant to be. Rúna is a Leadership Coach & Mentor for Changemakers and is the Co-creator of the No More Boxes Movement & Methodology
Mark Herschberg joins Jochem to talk about writing a career plan for success and what the key skills are for a 21st-century career. Mark is the author of The Career Toolkit, Essential Skills for Success That No One Taught You and he has been teaching for nearly twenty years at MIT’s “career success accelerator” program.