Jen Vuhuong: Purpose Is The Way
Jen believes that you have a great potential to do something that matters! From a silent Vietnam countryside being called “weird, impossible” kid, she became an international engineer, a 2-time top Master degree scholar, then a TEDx speaker, personal development trainer and writer, coaching people over 30 countries.
In this episode we talk about:
- How Jen got from being a silent and bitter kid to becoming outgoing and feeling alive.
- How to be more confident and engage with other people.
- Speaking up without feeling that people judge you.
- Joining speaking clubs and the crucial role of having a mentor in your life.
- Overcoming the inner voice of not being good enough.
- How to go from feeling unfulfilled to feeling grateful every day.
- 4 life-changing habits you need to know about when you want to implement your life purpose and live with meaning.
Connect with Jen
Join the Dreambuildrs Community:
Join the learning network sign up now
Free Personal Transformation Course
Do you want to connect with like-minded people who are passionately living on purpose and building a positive impact in the world? Join us now and get the 7-Step Personal Transformation and Leadership Course “Discover Your Life Purpose Now” for FREE.
Sign up below to fully activate your potential and live a more meaningful life.
More episodes you 'll enjoy
4 Powerful Questions To Live Your Purpose
Jochem joined Lisa Tahir to share his story and the steps he took to get unstuck and live a more energizing and meaningful life. Discover here the 4 powerful questions that led him to live his purpose.
Charles Marcus: Seize The Moment, Winning in a Changing World!
Charles Marcus chats with Jochem about how to take charge in times of change: the three things you need to do to create success on your own terms. Charles Marcus is a much sought-after and highly respected global keynote speaker. He is ranked in the “Top 60 Motivational Speakers in The World“.
Holly Copeland: How to Upgrade from Ordinary to Awakened Mind
Holly Copeland chats with Jochem about what she learned from tracking her brainwaves and how to rewire your brain for inner calm and clarity. Holly is the founder of HeartMind Alchemy, a certified Human Potential coach, a healing practitioner, and a leader at the intersection of technology, consciousness, biohacking, and awakening.