Jen Vuhuong: Purpose Is The Way
Jen believes that you have a great potential to do something that matters! From a silent Vietnam countryside being called “weird, impossible” kid, she became an international engineer, a 2-time top Master degree scholar, then a TEDx speaker, personal development trainer and writer, coaching people over 30 countries.
In this episode we talk about:
- How Jen got from being a silent and bitter kid to becoming outgoing and feeling alive.
- How to be more confident and engage with other people.
- Speaking up without feeling that people judge you.
- Joining speaking clubs and the crucial role of having a mentor in your life.
- Overcoming the inner voice of not being good enough.
- How to go from feeling unfulfilled to feeling grateful every day.
- 4 life-changing habits you need to know about when you want to implement your life purpose and live with meaning.
Connect with Jen
Join the Dreambuildrs Community:
Join the learning network sign up now
Free Personal Transformation Course
Do you want to connect with like-minded people who are passionately living on purpose and building a positive impact in the world? Join us now and get the 7-Step Personal Transformation and Leadership Course “Discover Your Life Purpose Now” for FREE.
Sign up below to fully activate your potential and live a more meaningful life.
More episodes you 'll enjoy
In this episode Jochem interviews Barbera Schouten about how you can stop caring what other people think and create the life you love to wake up for. Are you ready to step up, take off your mask and align your life in full authenticity, so that you can be 100% yourself? Tune in now!
In this episode Jochem interviews Mollie Eliasof about creating transformations and tapping into who you really are, so that you can make your life more fulfilling and playful.
Have you ever felt like hitting a wall and being completely out of congruency with yourself? Pia Prana Muggerud’s work is all about being real. Tune in to get to know her transformational story and the steps you can take to become closer to realizing and standing in your own truth.