4 Powerful Questions To Live Your Purpose
This time I joined Lisa Tahir on the All Things Therapy Podcast. Lisa is a Licensed Therapist and the author of the book “The Chiron Effect”, endorsed by His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama.
Lisa is passionately committed to helping people heal and become emotionally, spiritually, mentally, and physically healthy. You can find Lisa at www.nolatherapy.com
In this episode we talk about:
- The thing that got me fascinated about living a purposeful life from early on
- The barriers we face to committing to living out who we truly are
- Personal transformation
- Personal leadership
- Dealing with the fear of leaving a stable career
- The way I changed my life
- Modern, ancient, and spiritual methodologies to tap into your purpose.
- 4 powerful questions to periodically reflect on your journey of transformation and self-discovery.
Join the Dreambuildrs Community:
Here is how I can help you
Are you ready to embrace a more energizing and meaningful life?
Get powerful ideas from conversations with experts in the field of personal leadership and self-development.
More episodes you 'll enjoy
Charles Marcus chats with Jochem about how to take charge in times of change: the three things you need to do to create success on your own terms. Charles Marcus is a much sought-after and highly respected global keynote speaker. He is ranked in the “Top 60 Motivational Speakers in The World“.
Holly Copeland chats with Jochem about what she learned from tracking her brainwaves and how to rewire your brain for inner calm and clarity. Holly is the founder of HeartMind Alchemy, a certified Human Potential coach, a healing practitioner, and a leader at the intersection of technology, consciousness, biohacking, and awakening.