Allison Sutter on Intuition: Your Everyday Superpower
Intuition is a concept that we never learned to use at school and for so many of us still is an intangible force. However, Allison Sutter (Author & Spiritual Mentor) will actually show you how to get in touch with your intuition. She will reveal a 3-step process to align with your intuition and use it as a reliable guide for decision making in your life, as you walk a purposeful path.
In this episode we talk about:
- What intuition is and why you should define it for yourself.
- The misconceptions about intuition and how to make it work for you.
- How intuition comes through.
- The 3-step process to get in touch with your intuition.
- Practical tips & tricks to use intuition as a reliable guide for decision making in life.
- How to get into an energetic and optimistic state of alignment with yourself.
- The emotional scale (Abraham Hicks) & the map of consciousness (Dr. David Hawkins)
- How to follow your inner guidance and take inspired action.
Connect with [name]:
Join the Dreambuildrs Community:
Free Personal Leadership Course enroll now
Discover Your Life Purpose Now
The 7-Step Personal Transformation and Leadership Course that enables you to get from being stuck to fully activating your potential and living a more meaningful and impactful life.
More episodes you 'll enjoy
Kimberly Spencer talks with Jochem about the mindset shifts she made to transform her self-limiting stories, follow her own path, and produce the results that she really wanted in her business. Kimberly Spencer is an award-winning high-performance coach, she has been featured on Netflix and TedX.
Rúna Magnúsdóttir joins Jochem to talk about the impact of socially conditioned boxes on humanity and how to break free from that to become more of who we are meant to be. Rúna is a Leadership Coach & Mentor for Changemakers and is the Co-creator of the No More Boxes Movement & Methodology
Mark Herschberg joins Jochem to talk about writing a career plan for success and what the key skills are for a 21st-century career. Mark is the author of The Career Toolkit, Essential Skills for Success That No One Taught You and he has been teaching for nearly twenty years at MIT’s “career success accelerator” program.