Allison Sutter on Intuition: Your Everyday Superpower
Intuition is a concept that we never learned to use at school and for so many of us still is an intangible force. However, Allison Sutter (Author & Spiritual Mentor) will actually show you how to get in touch with your intuition. She will reveal a 3-step process to align with your intuition and use it as a reliable guide for decision making in your life, as you walk a purposeful path.
In this episode we talk about:
- What intuition is and why you should define it for yourself.
- The misconceptions about intuition and how to make it work for you.
- How intuition comes through.
- The 3-step process to get in touch with your intuition.
- Practical tips & tricks to use intuition as a reliable guide for decision making in life.
- How to get into an energetic and optimistic state of alignment with yourself.
- The emotional scale (Abraham Hicks) & the map of consciousness (Dr. David Hawkins)
- How to follow your inner guidance and take inspired action.
Connect with [name]:
Join the Dreambuildrs Community:
Free Personal Leadership Course enroll now
Discover Your Life Purpose Now
The 7-Step Personal Transformation and Leadership Course that enables you to get from being stuck to fully activating your potential and living a more meaningful and impactful life.
More episodes you 'll enjoy
Charles Marcus chats with Jochem about how to take charge in times of change: the three things you need to do to create success on your own terms. Charles Marcus is a much sought-after and highly respected global keynote speaker. He is ranked in the “Top 60 Motivational Speakers in The World“.
Holly Copeland chats with Jochem about what she learned from tracking her brainwaves and how to rewire your brain for inner calm and clarity. Holly is the founder of HeartMind Alchemy, a certified Human Potential coach, a healing practitioner, and a leader at the intersection of technology, consciousness, biohacking, and awakening.