Allison Sutter on Intuition: Your Everyday Superpower
Intuition is a concept that we never learned to use at school and for so many of us still is an intangible force. However, Allison Sutter (Author & Spiritual Mentor) will actually show you how to get in touch with your intuition. She will reveal a 3-step process to align with your intuition and use it as a reliable guide for decision making in your life, as you walk a purposeful path.
In this episode we talk about:
- What intuition is and why you should define it for yourself.
- The misconceptions about intuition and how to make it work for you.
- How intuition comes through.
- The 3-step process to get in touch with your intuition.
- Practical tips & tricks to use intuition as a reliable guide for decision making in life.
- How to get into an energetic and optimistic state of alignment with yourself.
- The emotional scale (Abraham Hicks) & the map of consciousness (Dr. David Hawkins)
- How to follow your inner guidance and take inspired action.
Connect with [name]:
Join the Dreambuildrs Community:
Free Personal Leadership Course enroll now
Discover Your Life Purpose Now
The 7-Step Personal Transformation and Leadership Course that enables you to get from being stuck to fully activating your potential and living a more meaningful and impactful life.
More episodes you 'll enjoy
In this episode Jochem interviews Barbera Schouten about how you can stop caring what other people think and create the life you love to wake up for. Are you ready to step up, take off your mask and align your life in full authenticity, so that you can be 100% yourself? Tune in now!
In this episode Jochem interviews Mollie Eliasof about creating transformations and tapping into who you really are, so that you can make your life more fulfilling and playful.
Have you ever felt like hitting a wall and being completely out of congruency with yourself? Pia Prana Muggerud’s work is all about being real. Tune in to get to know her transformational story and the steps you can take to become closer to realizing and standing in your own truth.