Sylvia Jagla: Rise Into Your Power
Sylvia Jagla is a digital transformation consultant, yoga + meditation teacher, neuroscience ninja, and female leadership development coach certified by the University of Oxford. She is passionate about helping ambitious remote professionals sustain high-performance lives using neuroscience and mindfulness holistically.
Sylvia grew up in a small town in Bavaria, Germany. Half-orphan, almost homeless at the age of 18, an immigrant (from Poland) with big dreams. After being mobbed as a very young kid, she decided to make a difference in this world. After working few years in corporate, becoming a corporate high-flyer, and eventually quitting her job to travel to India (after listening to her intuition); she finished an 1100 hr yoga, meditation, and breathing training there and has been traveling and working remotely around the world since then.
Book here your FREE Rise Into Your Power Call with Sylvia.
Connect with Sylvia:
In this episode we talk about:
- How to build the confidence within yourself to become independent.
- Sylvia’s DARE Method:
- A tool based on neuroscience and psychology to help you surpass fear, insecurity, or limitations within you.
- How to train your gut feeling and make decisions accordingly.
- How to define your own mindfulness, leadership, and freedom.
- The keys to building new habits and implement (micro) change.
- Creating hardships and challenges for yourself.
- Sustaining high-performance lives in unprecedented times.
- How to go from understanding your purpose to living your purpose on a daily basis.
Join the Dreambuildrs Community:
Free resources to give you a headstart
5 steps to a more meaningful and enriching life
Download this FREE guide if you are looking for a more meaningful and enriching life. It’s here for you! Get inspired and energized because when you dare to live out your purpose, you will have tons of energy, wake up with a smile on your face, do new things and build a legacy that you are proud of.
More episodes you 'll enjoy
Charles Marcus chats with Jochem about how to take charge in times of change: the three things you need to do to create success on your own terms. Charles Marcus is a much sought-after and highly respected global keynote speaker. He is ranked in the “Top 60 Motivational Speakers in The World“.
Holly Copeland chats with Jochem about what she learned from tracking her brainwaves and how to rewire your brain for inner calm and clarity. Holly is the founder of HeartMind Alchemy, a certified Human Potential coach, a healing practitioner, and a leader at the intersection of technology, consciousness, biohacking, and awakening.