Sudhanya Mallick: Knocks from my Soul
Sudhanya is a computer science engineer with over thirteen years of experience in corporate. She hails from India and her work took her to many countries, learning and growing into a data architect today. She is passionate about data and emotions. Science, rational reasoning, analytical and structural approach towards her work and clients is one side of her.
The other side of her is an artist, seeking meaning of life through creativity and knowledge. She researched these topics extensively through books, workshops, courses, and daily meditation to go deeper into the world of emotional intelligence. She loves to explore her thoughts and emotions through transcendental poetry. Her first poetry book, ‘Knocks from my Soul’ has 111 empowering poems, to invoke your inner power.
Sudhanya’s poetry book:
Knocks From My Soul
Connect with Sudhanya:
Join the Dreambuildrs Community:
In this episode we talk about:
- Sudhanya’s transformational journey that got her from being almost burnout and depressed to build a thriving life & career.
- The release of her first empowering poetry book “Knocks from my Soul”.
- Sudhanya’s biggest takeaway from a journey of traveling and working abroad.
- How you can become more self-aware and bring heart and mind in balance.
- How you can maintain high energy levels and invoke your inner power.
- Why you are in charge of your own happiness and growth.
Latest podcasts and inspirational insights
Charles Marcus chats with Jochem about how to take charge in times of change: the three things you need to do to create success on your own terms. Charles Marcus is a much sought-after and highly respected global keynote speaker. He is ranked in the “Top 60 Motivational Speakers in The World“.
Holly Copeland chats with Jochem about what she learned from tracking her brainwaves and how to rewire your brain for inner calm and clarity. Holly is the founder of HeartMind Alchemy, a certified Human Potential coach, a healing practitioner, and a leader at the intersection of technology, consciousness, biohacking, and awakening.