Romy van Rooy: Embodying your potential through inner & outer beauty rituals
Connect with Romy:
Join the Dreambuildrs Community:
In this episode we talk about:
- How Romy transformed her life and way of thinking through yoga, NLP, and self-development.
- How to become a yoga teacher after an intensive experience & certification course in India.
- How to break out of old patterns and turn your passion into action.
- How to push through your comfort zone and make this your best learning tool.
- How to take decisions from the heart vs. from the ego.
- Tips and tricks: when confronted with mind clutter, self-doubt and limiting beliefs.
- The power of implementing a morning routine.
- The importance of having supportive people or having role models around you.
- A vision and story about cultivating self-love and conscious embodiment.
Latest podcasts and inspirational insights
In this episode Jochem interviews Barbera Schouten about how you can stop caring what other people think and create the life you love to wake up for. Are you ready to step up, take off your mask and align your life in full authenticity, so that you can be 100% yourself? Tune in now!
In this episode Jochem interviews Mollie Eliasof about creating transformations and tapping into who you really are, so that you can make your life more fulfilling and playful.
Have you ever felt like hitting a wall and being completely out of congruency with yourself? Pia Prana Muggerud’s work is all about being real. Tune in to get to know her transformational story and the steps you can take to become closer to realizing and standing in your own truth.