Romy van Rooy: Embodying your potential through inner & outer beauty rituals
Connect with Romy:
Join the Dreambuildrs Community:
In this episode we talk about:
- How Romy transformed her life and way of thinking through yoga, NLP, and self-development.
- How to become a yoga teacher after an intensive experience & certification course in India.
- How to break out of old patterns and turn your passion into action.
- How to push through your comfort zone and make this your best learning tool.
- How to take decisions from the heart vs. from the ego.
- Tips and tricks: when confronted with mind clutter, self-doubt and limiting beliefs.
- The power of implementing a morning routine.
- The importance of having supportive people or having role models around you.
- A vision and story about cultivating self-love and conscious embodiment.
Latest podcasts and inspirational insights
Charles Marcus chats with Jochem about how to take charge in times of change: the three things you need to do to create success on your own terms. Charles Marcus is a much sought-after and highly respected global keynote speaker. He is ranked in the “Top 60 Motivational Speakers in The World“.
Holly Copeland chats with Jochem about what she learned from tracking her brainwaves and how to rewire your brain for inner calm and clarity. Holly is the founder of HeartMind Alchemy, a certified Human Potential coach, a healing practitioner, and a leader at the intersection of technology, consciousness, biohacking, and awakening.
Truth W. Hawk chats with Jochem about the creation of his first book: how to succeed on purpose. This inspirational work equips you with the principles to be your ultimate self through experiential, modern, and timeless wisdom that channeled through him. Truth W. Hawk is an author, filmmaker, and Hollywood creative entrepreneur. He spent a lifetime inspiring others to do their best creative work and to lead their most fulfilling lives.