How to Re-energize your Discovery
Discovery coaching with Reece can be perceived as the facilitation of your journey from satisfaction to fulfillment. Through knowledge of his own experience with this and his adapt way of listening, provoking, insightful questioning, and impartial view towards what influences you, is his approach to taking you through your tunnel of self-development.
Oftentimes you are focussed on the end game (“Light at the end of the tunnel”) that you forget to stop and enrich your self with the beauty along the way. [The tunnel]
After 12 years working in Finance, he shares with us how he took a new burst of energy into his career now as a coach with some cool tips on how you can already start to re-energize your path to Discovery.
Connect with Reece:
Join the Dreambuildrs Community:
In this episode we talk about:
- Reece’s transformational journey, how he decided to quit corporate & follow his passion.
- How to discover what your natural being and your true potential is.
- The different aspects to re-energize your path and enrich yourself.
- Openness vs closing yourself off and why holding yourself back takes much more energy than being open and authentic.
- Why “putting yourself out there” might be a misconception for many of us.
- How to be cool with being a beginner at anything by expressing the values that resonate with you.
- What is so eye-opening about the experience of feeling fulfilled vs feeling satisfied.
Latest podcasts and inspirational insights
Charles Marcus chats with Jochem about how to take charge in times of change: the three things you need to do to create success on your own terms. Charles Marcus is a much sought-after and highly respected global keynote speaker. He is ranked in the “Top 60 Motivational Speakers in The World“.
Holly Copeland chats with Jochem about what she learned from tracking her brainwaves and how to rewire your brain for inner calm and clarity. Holly is the founder of HeartMind Alchemy, a certified Human Potential coach, a healing practitioner, and a leader at the intersection of technology, consciousness, biohacking, and awakening.
Truth W. Hawk chats with Jochem about the creation of his first book: how to succeed on purpose. This inspirational work equips you with the principles to be your ultimate self through experiential, modern, and timeless wisdom that channeled through him. Truth W. Hawk is an author, filmmaker, and Hollywood creative entrepreneur. He spent a lifetime inspiring others to do their best creative work and to lead their most fulfilling lives.