How to Re-energize your Discovery
Discovery coaching with Reece can be perceived as the facilitation of your journey from satisfaction to fulfillment. Through knowledge of his own experience with this and his adapt way of listening, provoking, insightful questioning, and impartial view towards what influences you, is his approach to taking you through your tunnel of self-development.
Oftentimes you are focussed on the end game (“Light at the end of the tunnel”) that you forget to stop and enrich your self with the beauty along the way. [The tunnel]
After 12 years working in Finance, he shares with us how he took a new burst of energy into his career now as a coach with some cool tips on how you can already start to re-energize your path to Discovery.
Connect with Reece:
Join the Dreambuildrs Community:
In this episode we talk about:
- Reece’s transformational journey, how he decided to quit corporate & follow his passion.
- How to discover what your natural being and your true potential is.
- The different aspects to re-energize your path and enrich yourself.
- Openness vs closing yourself off and why holding yourself back takes much more energy than being open and authentic.
- Why “putting yourself out there” might be a misconception for many of us.
- How to be cool with being a beginner at anything by expressing the values that resonate with you.
- What is so eye-opening about the experience of feeling fulfilled vs feeling satisfied.
Latest podcasts and inspirational insights
Kimberly Spencer talks with Jochem about the mindset shifts she made to transform her self-limiting stories, follow her own path, and produce the results that she really wanted in her business. Kimberly Spencer is an award-winning high-performance coach, she has been featured on Netflix and TedX.
Rúna Magnúsdóttir joins Jochem to talk about the impact of socially conditioned boxes on humanity and how to break free from that to become more of who we are meant to be. Rúna is a Leadership Coach & Mentor for Changemakers and is the Co-creator of the No More Boxes Movement & Methodology
Mark Herschberg joins Jochem to talk about writing a career plan for success and what the key skills are for a 21st-century career. Mark is the author of The Career Toolkit, Essential Skills for Success That No One Taught You and he has been teaching for nearly twenty years at MIT’s “career success accelerator” program.