Nuno Pinto e Costa: How to Build a Strong Mindset
Connect with Nuno:
Join the Dreambuildrs Community:
In this episode we talk about:
- How Nuno began his journey as a professional taekwondo athlete, combining training & school.
- How Nuno lost his place on the national team right after winning the EU championships.
- Why you learn more with your losses than winning.
- The fun fact of building an anti-curriculum and why this a great growth tool.
- The importance of having great people and a supportive team around you.
- How to build a strong mindset and why showing up is the only thing that counts.
- What to do to prevent yourself from sabotaging your own dreams.
- What makes journaling and meditation a key factor for high performance.
Latest podcasts and inspirational insights
Charles Marcus chats with Jochem about how to take charge in times of change: the three things you need to do to create success on your own terms. Charles Marcus is a much sought-after and highly respected global keynote speaker. He is ranked in the “Top 60 Motivational Speakers in The World“.
Holly Copeland chats with Jochem about what she learned from tracking her brainwaves and how to rewire your brain for inner calm and clarity. Holly is the founder of HeartMind Alchemy, a certified Human Potential coach, a healing practitioner, and a leader at the intersection of technology, consciousness, biohacking, and awakening.