Nuno Pinto e Costa: How to Build a Strong Mindset
Connect with Nuno:
Join the Dreambuildrs Community:
In this episode we talk about:
- How Nuno began his journey as a professional taekwondo athlete, combining training & school.
- How Nuno lost his place on the national team right after winning the EU championships.
- Why you learn more with your losses than winning.
- The fun fact of building an anti-curriculum and why this a great growth tool.
- The importance of having great people and a supportive team around you.
- How to build a strong mindset and why showing up is the only thing that counts.
- What to do to prevent yourself from sabotaging your own dreams.
- What makes journaling and meditation a key factor for high performance.
Latest podcasts and inspirational insights
In this episode Jochem interviews Barbera Schouten about how you can stop caring what other people think and create the life you love to wake up for. Are you ready to step up, take off your mask and align your life in full authenticity, so that you can be 100% yourself? Tune in now!
In this episode Jochem interviews Mollie Eliasof about creating transformations and tapping into who you really are, so that you can make your life more fulfilling and playful.
Have you ever felt like hitting a wall and being completely out of congruency with yourself? Pia Prana Muggerud’s work is all about being real. Tune in to get to know her transformational story and the steps you can take to become closer to realizing and standing in your own truth.