Nuno Pinto e Costa: How to Build a Strong Mindset
Connect with Nuno:
Join the Dreambuildrs Community:
In this episode we talk about:
- How Nuno began his journey as a professional taekwondo athlete, combining training & school.
- How Nuno lost his place on the national team right after winning the EU championships.
- Why you learn more with your losses than winning.
- The fun fact of building an anti-curriculum and why this a great growth tool.
- The importance of having great people and a supportive team around you.
- How to build a strong mindset and why showing up is the only thing that counts.
- What to do to prevent yourself from sabotaging your own dreams.
- What makes journaling and meditation a key factor for high performance.
Latest podcasts and inspirational insights
Kimberly Spencer talks with Jochem about the mindset shifts she made to transform her self-limiting stories, follow her own path, and produce the results that she really wanted in her business. Kimberly Spencer is an award-winning high-performance coach, she has been featured on Netflix and TedX.
Rúna Magnúsdóttir joins Jochem to talk about the impact of socially conditioned boxes on humanity and how to break free from that to become more of who we are meant to be. Rúna is a Leadership Coach & Mentor for Changemakers and is the Co-creator of the No More Boxes Movement & Methodology
Mark Herschberg joins Jochem to talk about writing a career plan for success and what the key skills are for a 21st-century career. Mark is the author of The Career Toolkit, Essential Skills for Success That No One Taught You and he has been teaching for nearly twenty years at MIT’s “career success accelerator” program.