Misha Kouzeh: Empower Yourself To Drive Social Impact
Misha’s inspiring story is something you should know about when you want to empower yourself to build a career rich with purpose and positive impact. Born and raised in the Netherlands, she took a leap of faith to pursue her Californian dream and now empowers organizations, professionals, and students to build out their social impact.
Misha Kouzeh is a TEDx speaker, consultant, and lecturer at UCLAx with expertise in digital marketing, social impact, and sustainability across three continents. Born and raised in the Netherlands, she took a leap of faith to pursue her Californian dream and found her true purpose. For the past decade, she has worked with organizations such as Coca-Cola, Unilever, the United Nations’ World Health Organization as well as Cal State Universities, and various nutrition technology companies to leverage the power of marketing, social impact, and education to drive positive change.
Want your work to make a difference in the world?
Set up a FREE coaching session with Misha to amplify your brand or organization to drive social impact! Simply reach out to Misha on LinkedIn!
Connect with Misha
In this episode we talk about:
- What it takes to take a leap of faith – leave everything behind – and pursue your dream.
- How you can build a network and support system around you from scratch.
- What to do with backlash, naysayers, and major barriers that are hindering you from focusing on your mission.
- The key factors to create your success story and make big change work in your life and career..
- The power of navigating through life with a growth mindset versus a fixed mindset (Dr. Carold Dweck).
- The importance of building your personal brand and narrative.
- Misha’s tips on living a fulfilled and meaningful life.
- 3 ways to start living your purpose and create an impact on a daily basis.
Join the Dreambuildrs Community
Free resources to give you a headstart
5 steps to a more meaningful and enriching life
Download this free guide if you are stuck thinking “what’s next?” Get inspired and energized because when you dare to live out your purpose you will have tons of energy, wake up with a smile on your face, do new things and build a legacy that you are proud of.
More episodes you 'll enjoy
Join your host Jochem, as he speaks with purpose-driven creatives and entrepreneurs who share their inspirational ideas and authentic life stories about building their legacy.
Charles Marcus chats with Jochem about how to take charge in times of change: the three things you need to do to create success on your own terms. Charles Marcus is a much sought-after and highly respected global keynote speaker. He is ranked in the “Top 60 Motivational Speakers in The World“.
Holly Copeland chats with Jochem about what she learned from tracking her brainwaves and how to rewire your brain for inner calm and clarity. Holly is the founder of HeartMind Alchemy, a certified Human Potential coach, a healing practitioner, and a leader at the intersection of technology, consciousness, biohacking, and awakening.