Martina Geromin: The School Beyond Limitations
Martina’s long-lasting experience as a teacher, university lecturer, trainer, adult educator, and executive in international educational institutions led her to design and co-found ‘School Beyond Limitations’, a unique online and offline learning platform that promotes global citizenship, multicultural sensitivity, personalised learning, outcomes based on inquiry-based learning modalities including personal, professional and entrepreneurial development.
Martina’s mission is to promote long-lasting change through education and personal development. In addition to her academic career (Doctor of Philosophy, Doctor in Business Administration in Higher Education Management, Master in Giftedness), she has been working in education for over 35 years.
Connect with Martina:
Join the Dreambuildrs Community:
In this episode we talk about:
- How Martina’s long-lasting experience as an expert in education and leadership led her to co-found The School Beyond Limitations.
- What it is that makes the School Beyond Limitations so unique in the education space.
- Why education and personal development are vehicles for real change.
- What skills are crucial in the development of the student in the coming years of change.
- The top 3 aspects to have students successfully live out their purpose.
- How the future landscape of education will look like.
- How teachers can guarantee to create strong friendships and bonds in the online learning space.
- And more about 21st-century skills, collaboration, communication, leadership, emotional intelligence, etc.
Latest podcasts and inspirational insights
In this episode Jochem interviews Barbera Schouten about how you can stop caring what other people think and create the life you love to wake up for. Are you ready to step up, take off your mask and align your life in full authenticity, so that you can be 100% yourself? Tune in now!
In this episode Jochem interviews Mollie Eliasof about creating transformations and tapping into who you really are, so that you can make your life more fulfilling and playful.
Have you ever felt like hitting a wall and being completely out of congruency with yourself? Pia Prana Muggerud’s work is all about being real. Tune in to get to know her transformational story and the steps you can take to become closer to realizing and standing in your own truth.