Mark Herschberg: Writing a Career Plan for Success
In this episode we talk about:
- What made Mark change the way he looked at education.
- How he recognized early on that no one ever taught him the essential skills for success.
- The reason why Mark joined MIT’s “Career Success accelerator”.
- How you can define and plan for a successful career and your dream job.
- Core questions that lead you to plan a great career.
- Mark’s biggest personal lesson in career planning.
What are the elements to successfully follow up on your career plan.
- How to easily reach out to people (offline & online)
- Building a supportive network of people around you.
- The key ingredients to building a personal brand.
- Tips to understanding how you are being perceived by others.
- The difference between influential leadership and positional leadership
Connect with Mark
Join the Dreambuildrs Community:
Free resources to give you a headstart
5 steps to a more meaningful and enriching life
Download this free guide if you are stuck thinking “what’s next?” Get inspired and energized because when you dare to live out your purpose you will have tons of energy, wake up with a smile on your face, do new things and build a legacy that you are proud of.
More episodes you 'll enjoy
Charles Marcus chats with Jochem about how to take charge in times of change: the three things you need to do to create success on your own terms. Charles Marcus is a much sought-after and highly respected global keynote speaker. He is ranked in the “Top 60 Motivational Speakers in The World“.
Holly Copeland chats with Jochem about what she learned from tracking her brainwaves and how to rewire your brain for inner calm and clarity. Holly is the founder of HeartMind Alchemy, a certified Human Potential coach, a healing practitioner, and a leader at the intersection of technology, consciousness, biohacking, and awakening.