Kinga Tanajewska: Adventure is Out There with On Her Bike
Connect with Kinga:
Join the Dreambuildrs Community:
In this episode we talk about:
- Kinga’s brave decision to quit her job, leave everything behind to travel solo around the world.
- How to get inspired to do new things and beat the fear of the unknown.
- How to prepare for a round the world trip on a motorbike.
- Some of Kinga’s biggest travel adventures and challenges.
- How adventure riding shaped Kinga into a different person.
- How to turn your passion into a dream job.
- Why it pays off to take risks and explore new opportunities.
Latest podcasts and inspirational insights
Kimberly Spencer talks with Jochem about the mindset shifts she made to transform her self-limiting stories, follow her own path, and produce the results that she really wanted in her business. Kimberly Spencer is an award-winning high-performance coach, she has been featured on Netflix and TedX.
Rúna Magnúsdóttir joins Jochem to talk about the impact of socially conditioned boxes on humanity and how to break free from that to become more of who we are meant to be. Rúna is a Leadership Coach & Mentor for Changemakers and is the Co-creator of the No More Boxes Movement & Methodology
Mark Herschberg joins Jochem to talk about writing a career plan for success and what the key skills are for a 21st-century career. Mark is the author of The Career Toolkit, Essential Skills for Success That No One Taught You and he has been teaching for nearly twenty years at MIT’s “career success accelerator” program.