Kinga Tanajewska: Adventure is Out There with On Her Bike
Connect with Kinga:
Join the Dreambuildrs Community:
In this episode we talk about:
- Kinga’s brave decision to quit her job, leave everything behind to travel solo around the world.
- How to get inspired to do new things and beat the fear of the unknown.
- How to prepare for a round the world trip on a motorbike.
- Some of Kinga’s biggest travel adventures and challenges.
- How adventure riding shaped Kinga into a different person.
- How to turn your passion into a dream job.
- Why it pays off to take risks and explore new opportunities.
Latest podcasts and inspirational insights
Charles Marcus chats with Jochem about how to take charge in times of change: the three things you need to do to create success on your own terms. Charles Marcus is a much sought-after and highly respected global keynote speaker. He is ranked in the “Top 60 Motivational Speakers in The World“.
Holly Copeland chats with Jochem about what she learned from tracking her brainwaves and how to rewire your brain for inner calm and clarity. Holly is the founder of HeartMind Alchemy, a certified Human Potential coach, a healing practitioner, and a leader at the intersection of technology, consciousness, biohacking, and awakening.