Gustavo Rota: How to Follow your Purpose, Business & Wealth Mastery
Gustavo Rota sees business as the vehicle to deliver our mission to society by aggregating constructive value. He has founded, directed, and managed several organizations and individuals worldwide while guiding each one of them to thrive and achieve Immediate Growth in all personal and professional aspects of life.
34+ years as an Expat while doing business and building powerful connections all over the world, Gustavo gained international hands-on knowledge by coaching teams from different cultures and backgrounds to maximize their performance.
The proven Methods based on experiences and not experiments that Gustavo implemented allowed him to dive in-depth and understand all of the intrinsic and extrinsic motivations, patterns, and behaviors that drive people to achieve their ultimate life goals and finally reach their purpose in life.
Connect with Gustavo:
Join the Dreambuildrs Community:
In this episode we talk about:
- How Gustavo Rota started from scratch, lost everything and became a successful businessperson.
- Why full belief in yourself is the core of nurturing your dreams no matter what the price will be.
- How to crush through your fears and limiting beliefs.
- How to turn your passion into action even when nobody believes in you.
- How to stand up and take action for your vision. The role of having the discipline and building a routine to get peace of mind.
- Why failing might be the best learning tool to get to know yourself.
- Building a healthy balance between your personal and professional life.
- Why a morning routine can be the best answer to defeating weakness and build strength.
Latest podcasts and inspirational insights
In this episode Jochem interviews Barbera Schouten about how you can stop caring what other people think and create the life you love to wake up for. Are you ready to step up, take off your mask and align your life in full authenticity, so that you can be 100% yourself? Tune in now!
In this episode Jochem interviews Mollie Eliasof about creating transformations and tapping into who you really are, so that you can make your life more fulfilling and playful.
Have you ever felt like hitting a wall and being completely out of congruency with yourself? Pia Prana Muggerud’s work is all about being real. Tune in to get to know her transformational story and the steps you can take to become closer to realizing and standing in your own truth.