Christoffer Weiss: Connecting the dots… From dreams to goals
After starting out with acting for fun as a young boy, Christoffer followed his childhood dream to become a professional actor. Upon graduation from the Theatre Academy in Finland and complementary studies in Hollywood, Christoffer realised there is more to life than acting. He started going to personal development events and fell completely in love with the industry.
Christoffer began producing events himself, focusing on the audiovisual aspects of the show, and through that work has been able to work with and learn from some top speakers including Les Brown, John Gray, David Wolfe, T Harv Eker, Bob Proctor, Robert Kiyosaki, Brendon Burchard, Randy Zuckerberg, Joseph McClendon III, and Kane & Alessia Minkus
His passion and natural talent for breaking down the art of presenting into easy to follow steps, has made him a sought-after performance coach for speakers, actors, stand-up comedians, athletes, salespeople, CEOs and beauty pageant contestants, only to name a few.
In addition to his BfA in acting, he has managed to squeeze in certifications in NLP, hypnosis, reiki and is also a yoga teacher with a degree from an esteemed school in India.
Christoffer is currently working on his first book on public speaking.
Connect with Christoffer:
Join the Dreambuildrs Community:
In this episode we talk about:
- Christoffer’s inspiring journey from dreaming to becoming an actor to making it as the World’s Premier Audiovisual Alchemist.
- How to clear out limiting beliefs and live out your essence.
- The guiding principles to performing, presenting, and public speaking.
- 3 Key ingredients to really be authentic on stage.
- How the escape stage fright, relieve stress and anxiety for public speaking.
- The biggest lessons of working together with world-class speakers.
- How to go up and deliver at any time, trust in yourself, and be comfortable on stage.
Latest podcasts and inspirational insights
Charles Marcus chats with Jochem about how to take charge in times of change: the three things you need to do to create success on your own terms. Charles Marcus is a much sought-after and highly respected global keynote speaker. He is ranked in the “Top 60 Motivational Speakers in The World“.
Holly Copeland chats with Jochem about what she learned from tracking her brainwaves and how to rewire your brain for inner calm and clarity. Holly is the founder of HeartMind Alchemy, a certified Human Potential coach, a healing practitioner, and a leader at the intersection of technology, consciousness, biohacking, and awakening.