Alexander Keehnen: Building Worldwide Purpose-Driven Networks
In this episode our guest is Alexander Keehnen, an Entrepreneur, Networker and Efficiency Expert.
Since Alexander discovered personal development when he was 23 years old, he is constantly learning about and upgrading himself. A path that he describes as a continuous search to feel more connected to his higher self. With a radical open-mindedness to be willing to let go of limiting beliefs and to step into something that is truer, each moment. From that space he is driven to connect and unite purpose-driven individuals to co-create a more conscious and sustainable world.
Alexander is very efficiency-minded and realized that the easiest way to shape a harmonized world is by connecting people in a relevant and productive way. Because together we have everything, and when we all share, everybody wins. In 2019, Alexander founded WIN Mastermind as a business network especially for purpose-driven entrepreneurs. In March 2020, Alexander and 5 co-founders initiated Gaianet. The vision is to create the ultimate purpose-driven social network, where individuals and project leaders come together to share resources and uplift New Earth projects.
In this episode we will breakdown the why, how and what behind Alexander’s absolute inspiring and disruptive vision to build beautiful purpose-driven networks, but also to learn from his own personal journey through purpose.
Connect with [name]:
Join the Dreambuildrs Community:
In this episode we talk about:
- How Alexander opened his mind to personal development scene.
- Why he resigned from his job to start a journey he is so passionate about.
- Three elements that are imperative to how he lives his purpose.
- His “Surrender Experiment”.
- Ways to discover your purpose and your unique strengths.
- Simple life rules to find progress on your journey.
- His bold and inspiring vision behind Win Mastermind and Gaianet.
- How that is central to his purpose.
- The new earth he envisions; a society designed for self-actualization, a regenerative economy, a world living in harmony with nature and much more.
Latest podcasts and inspirational insights
In this episode Jochem interviews Barbera Schouten about how you can stop caring what other people think and create the life you love to wake up for. Are you ready to step up, take off your mask and align your life in full authenticity, so that you can be 100% yourself? Tune in now!
In this episode Jochem interviews Mollie Eliasof about creating transformations and tapping into who you really are, so that you can make your life more fulfilling and playful.
Have you ever felt like hitting a wall and being completely out of congruency with yourself? Pia Prana Muggerud’s work is all about being real. Tune in to get to know her transformational story and the steps you can take to become closer to realizing and standing in your own truth.